This website has been developed in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and its maintenance aims to increase the accessibility of the content in accordance with current recommendations.
This site uses “cookies”. The use of this technology is solely intended to collect and analyse visitor statistics in order to determine the usefulness and interest of the site and to personalise the information that is presented, based on browsing preferences. The “cookies” used respect anonymity and are not intended to collect personal information.
The MNSR owns all rights, including copyright, to the data, images, documents, text and any other information contained on this site. Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by other individuals or entities in addition to or in accumulation with the MNSR.
When for personal use, users may download available materials subject to additional conditions that may apply and are referred to on this site. Users must always acknowledge the author and source of materials, and citations must include the reference http://www.museusoaresdosreis.gov.pt/ .
However, the MNSR does not guarantee that materials available on this site will not infringe the copyright of third parties not held by the MNSR. For example, some works may be under the copyright protection of the artists themselves or their heirs and some works may be subject to restriction on use in any form. In such cases, they may not be copied or downloaded from this website without the prior permission of the relevant copyright holders.
The use of the materials available on this site for other purposes, including commercial, requires prior express authorisation, subject to case-by-case assessment, in accordance with existing regulations and the conditions set out therein.
The MNSR does not take responsibility for the alteration or distortion of any materials taken from its site.
The MNSR does not exercise any control over the content, products or services offered by third parties on sites to which hypertext links, also known as “hyperlinks” or “links”, refer and is not responsible for the quality, veracity, security policy, privacy, form, content or practices of those sites.
2. Your personal data is important to the DGPC and we are committed to ensuring its protection.
3. DGPC only keeps the data necessary for justified contacts.
4. This data will be used exclusively for the purpose of sending information regarding the aims of the usage, and will under no circumstances be supplied to other entities, apart from the legal exceptions.
5. The data is kept in a database only for the duration of the relationship with its owners, apart from the exceptional possibility of conservation, under the terms of sub-paragraph j) of paragraph 2 of article 9, and of article 89, both of the RGPD, and/or as long as the DGPC is obliged by legal/tax requirements.
6. Data subjects have the right to access, update, rectify or delete their personal data, or choose not to receive communications from the DGPC.
8.Applicable legislation:REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27th April 2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
9. Contact for the Data Protection Officer: Filipe N. B. Mascarenhas Serra – senior technician at DGPC: email@example.com